The ACGC organisational principles can be characterised as follows:
- Flexible operations and clear tasking
- Flat organisation with short and direct communication lines
The ACGC organisational objectives can be described as follows:
- The organisation is capable of handling the identified markets, projects and services, whilst keeping abreast of new technology.
- The organisation is able to adapt to workload fluctuations characteristic in the construction industry and facility management market whilst retaining the benefits of expertise and lesson learnt gained from working on previous projects.
- The organisation is striving for continuous improvement of operations in terms of efficient and effectiveness.
- ACGC is addressing the demands of a fluctuating workload and specialist activities by entering into subcontracts or strategic alliances/join ventures.
ACGC’s organisation structure identifies two business lines: Construction & Refurbishment and Operation & Maintenance.
These business lines are executing projects acquired through the Commercial Department which also provides legal and contractual support.
Financial monitoring and control is performed by the Financial Department.
The Management of ACGC recognises its direct responsibility concerning Safety, Health and Environment as well as Quality Assurance and the SHE/QA department accordingly has a direct reporting line to the Management Board.
It is ACGC’s policy to ensure the health and safety of their employees, including any others who may be affected by ACGC’s operation, at all times by creating and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment in compliance with best practice and legislative requirements in effect in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
All ACGC’s employees are aware of their responsibility to take appropriate care of others and themselves, and are obliged to cooperate with management to fulfil ACGC’s objectives and avoid any adverse impact on the environment.